So I got tagged with a meme from the 4 time dad (another fatherhood blogger who was kind enough to link me) on the topic of 8 interesting things about me.
Rules for this 8 interesting things post (as handed down by 4 time dad):I have no idea what other bloggers to tag, but anyway, without further ado, 8 interesting things about me:
· Each player must post these rules to begin the meme.
· Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
· People who get tagged must blog about their eight things and post these rules.
· At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
· Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. My wife and I are having a boy.
2. I ate half a pepperoni pizza before bed last night so my pregnant wife wouldn't have to eat by herself.
3. I have an adversarial relationship with a gopher, much like Bill Murray in Caddy Shack.
4. I can't wait for the Bourne Ultimatum to be released.
5. You will not sleep as well as you normally do when eating half a pepperoni pizza before bed.
6. I rearranged the letters in "iPhone" and spelled "hip one". Although, I am not hip, as I do not own one.
7. I had to look up the word meme on Wikipedia.
8. I can tear a phone book in half. It's fun, but I run out of phone books to practice on because people don't use phone books as much as they used to.